Praca: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Were GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
Weve been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!
The Talent Development team is all about people and their talents. Our role at GetResponse is to find, attract, retain and develop talents, all to help our people and our business grow.
Interested? Have a look at the list of responsibilities and requirements and see if you can picture yourself with us.
- take care of the full cycle of the recruitment process, everything from sourcing to hiring
- be creative, use different sourcing methods, not be afraid to test and try new solutions
- build relationships and trust with your hiring managers, partner with them to identify recruitment needs, determine selection criteria, maximize recruitment efforts and develop sourcing strategies, act as an advisor and an expert in the field
- foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- organize and conduct meetings such as trial period performance reviews and exit interviews
- promote a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- participate in recruiting and employer branding events
- be data-driven, use tools and metrics to perform your job to the fullest
- a passion for people
- excellent command of English (C1 is a must)
- native Polish
- min 1 year of experience in sourcing and recruitment
- hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- experience working with the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- exceptional time-management, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- superb verbal and written communication skill
- high energy and drive, with a strong positive outlook
- ability to establish and maintain trust and relationships with executives and management
- critical-thinking and analytical skills
- internet savvy and experience in social media, brand and networking
- remote work
- home office subsidies - 400 PLN per month (or equivalent) to help with your home office expenses and to maintain your well-being
- home office set up - you’ll get a one-time bonus for a maximum of 1000 PLN (or equivalent) to help set up your home office space
- private medical care for employees and their family members
- employee referral program - up to 10 000 PLN for recommending a friend
- corporate life insurance
- employee pension program (PPE)
- flexible working hours and no meeting days – we want to help you to adjust your schedule to your activities
- wellbeing and mental health culture - mental health helpline, sport card, yoga classes etc.
- modern equipment - most of our teams work on MacBooks
- language classes
- internal initiatives like webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, and more!