Praca: System Specification Engineer RF, A&S [rekrutacja online]
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
Mobile Networks is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
Our team in Wroclaw, is RF A&S (Architecture and Specification) team for Nokia 5G radio products. Wroclaw area is one of the leading radio research hot spots globally. It uses the radio ecosystem in trialling the latest technologies and solutions with the customers. Our collaboration with multiple teams is both local and global.
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and talented persons to join our RF unit architecture and specification team. You will be responsible for:
- working in system, digital hardware and software topics
- taking care of Radio technical solution and specification
- contributing in requirement screening, creating Change Requests and bringing down requirements effecting architecture into specification
- working with features like Beamforming mMIMO, IoT and 5G NR in base station domain
- Working with the product development teams (L1 HW, SW, Algorithms and testing)
- good understanding for HW and SW dependences
- Basic knowledge of SW projects
- Experience in carrier-grade embedded systems development
- Some knowledge in FPGA/ASIC design
- Good understanding of the SoC (ASIC/FPGA) or Low level SW design flow and process
- Capability and will to lead and coordinate in technical topics
- General understanding about 4G and 5G radio access network and RF signal processing
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.