Praca: Supply Chain Planning and Buying Specialist with German
Function - Operations
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management and issue resolution.
Inviting applications for the role of a Supply Chain Planning and Buying Specialist with German
- Plans, schedules and monitors the movement of materials through the production cycle to determine required materials purchases
- Demand forecasting,
- Network optimization, and supply networking balance
- Perform data analysis of inventory, service, market trends & sales
- Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of needed products and materials, advise others of any impact
- Actively search for suppliers, products, processes and tools to secure cost effectiveness, quality and service according to expectations
- Assess and evaluate suppliers and undertake performance reviews to ensure contract compliance and manage performance improvement activities
- Very good knowledge of German min C1
- Good level of English min B2
- Experience in a relevant environment
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SAP (as an advantage)
- Strong communication skills
- Upbeat, proactive with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offer - employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Possibly of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunch pass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).