Praca: Senior Technology Manager
Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices
For our international pharmaceutical Client, we recruit an experienced Technology Manager.
Your key accountability will be to keep control over all quotations and all projects (to de delivered in quality, on time, in cost) and to constantly manage risks, resources and priorities with the team and all other plant department managers.
- Engineering degree, speciality: plastics, mechanics or automation
- Technical teams management experience (min 15 people -engineering, technical experts, project managers
- Experience in the industrialization of big / capex intensive projects (min 10 M€ per year), managing validation process and on time delivery
- Fluent english
- Significative international experience, capacity to work transversally in a matricial organisation
- Ideally Experience of Healthcare industry (GMP, compliance, norms, clean room)
- Expert in Program Management and international contacts (customers, suppliers)
- Technical understanding of production equipment in the plastics industry (injection and assembly-decorating processes)
- Convincing personality and communication style
- Natural Leadership Behaviour and Mindset
- High commitment to reach budget and project targets
- Strategic thinking