Praca: Senior Golang Developer
BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.
For our partners, an IT/Business consulting start-up and a post-trade services provider owned by Deutsche Börse in Frankfurt, we are hiring Senior Golang Devs to join our scrum team fully remotely or in Warsaw.
Goal of the project is to integrate a newly acquired fintech to the ecosystem of our client via API framework. Provision of an end-to-end automation of the primary markets issuance process Existing system components and interfaces of our partner’s issuance landscape shall be re-used wherever possible.
- Solid experience with Golang
- Experience with Cloud based development and API programming
- Experience with JSON and XML (especially validation and generation)
- Experience with Java programming would be an asset
- Experience with Messaging (MQSeries, AMQP, JMS) & Databases (NoSQL + SQL, e.g. MongoDB)
- Experience with Scrum and DevOps would be an asset
- Fluency in English
- Valid EU / PL work permit
- Fully remote role (we have an office in Warsaw at Q22 available for you as well)
- B2B contract - up to 180 pln/h + VAT - for fully remote role
- Contract of employment - for Warsaw based role
- Interesting project
- International environment