Praca: Senior Compliance Officer, Central Compliance Monitoring
We are now looking for a new team member, a Senior Compliance Officer to join the Compliance Testing and Monitoring team in Group Compliance and contribute to the different tasks within the oversight framework.
In Compliance Testing and Monitoring we are enabling the Nordea Bank Board of Directors and senior management to manage their accountabilities for compliance risks by providing verified assessments of risk mitigating actions and controls in place. Our activities also enable management’s fact based decision making on compliance risks. In addition we give support, advice and training on monitoring to our colleagues in different business area compliance units.
About this opportunity
As Senior Compliance Officer in our team, you will be offered an interesting role with a variety of tasks. Primarily you will be involved in testing and monitoring risk management activities focusing on key regulatory compliance areas, such as conduct related to market integrity, customer outcomes, financial advice, financial crime, data privacy, etc. As a Senior Compliance officer in Central Compliance Monitoring you will participate in monitoring activities both as a team member and a team lead, taking responsibility for the overall planning, execution, delivery and quality of testing and monitoring activities.
Examples or your tasks are:
- Leading and delivering monitoring activities by assessing the risk management practices within a particular area of focus across various business areas and functions within the Nordea Group.
- Providing leadership and direction on the application of the monitoring methodology to junior team members.
- Assessing the effectiveness of activities for managing compliance risk within the organisation, evaluating root causes and providing opinions on the overall risk management practices for processes.
- Validating monitoring observations with key stakeholders ensuring factual accuracy.
- Ensuring timely reporting of activities and updates in the Annual Testing and Monitoring Plan.
- Quality assurance activities.
- Supporting other Compliance Officers in testing and monitoring related questions.
- Updating the existing guidelines and instructions.
- Take part in the development and support training on the testing and monitoring methodology.
- Communication with different stakeholders.
You can be located in Poland or Estonia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
We believe that you have several years’ work experience, preferably from the financial sector. You also have experience within compliance, risk, or internal audit and you have in your previous positions worked with monitoring related processes.
When it comes to your personal competencies, you:
- Have an experience in leading compliance monitoring/ testing activities across various business areas.
- Have excellent communication skills, also in English language, and find it easy to build relationships at all levels.
- Take initiative and ownership of your work and are comfortable working in an environment with many changes and tight deadlines.
- Have a high degree of integrity and take responsibility for developing your own skills.
- Are known for your analytical thinking and structured approach with attention to detail.
- Are structured and able to prioritize your tasks.
- Have professional skills in Excel and SharePoint.
- Experience with data visualisation is a plus.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06/12/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Monika Wolska
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: privacy-policy.2021.pdf (nordea.com)
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.