Praca: Security Architect [rekrutacja online]
About the project
Radio Frequency Software department is looking for motivated integration and verification professionals for the position of Verification Architect. We are a part of Nokia Radio Frequency organization. RF Software is responsible for specifying, designing, implementing, testing and maintaining radio products’ software for various radio access technologies, including GSM, WCDMA, LTE and 5G. We are divided into self-organizing teams, working in Agile environment. Our products are developed mainly in C++ and C on several software architecture layers, including those close to hardware, as well as on higher levels of abstraction. We are also responsible for our products’ integration throughout the whole product life cycle, which is performed in the automated Continuous Integration environment.
A common and clearly defined vision, open communication and a deep passion for innovation are the features that best describe our work environment and its unique atmosphere. We believe these are the values that shape the future of technology.
- Participation in planning, reporting and reviewing of documents and architecture for security and security testing aspects
- Decision making in business-critical aspects, balancing technical and business benefits
- Execution of technical activities by leading and supervising a team of integrators or architects
- Cooperation with project managers in program and resource planning activities
- Writing requirements, specifications and other guiding documentation for integration and verification teams from a technical point of view
- Cooperation with internal and external stakeholders involved in a project, coaching and leading the teams in solving complex engineering problems from various areas of technology, especially PSL.
- Developing new security test methods/tools to improve test efficiency and effectiveness.
- Providing training and support to less experienced team members as well as other internal/external stakeholders
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Software Engineering or similar
- Proven experience in security testing
- Knowledge of network analysis tools to identify vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of configuring and utilizing network protection components and software-based computer protection tools (e.g., Firewalls, IPsec etc.).
- Skilled in system, network, and OS hardening techniques. (e.g., remove unnecessary services, password policies, network segmentation, enable logging, least privilege, etc.).
- Knowledge of attack methods and techniques (DDoS, brute force, spoofing)
- Knowledge of traffic flows across the network (e.g., TCP, IP, OSI)
- Knowledge of Vulnerability Management
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective teamwork skills
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- ISTQB certification
- Proactive attitude
- Knowledge of 3GPP standards