Praca: Python Developer (Django + Django Rest Framework)
TeamQuest is a Polish, fast growing Company, more than 10 years dealing with complex human resources services, especially in the recruitment of IT specialists.
We are here to deliver great software for youProfessionals. Experts who respond to real business needs with state of the art technologies. With passion, reason and friendliness.We were born in 2010 in Gdynia, northern Poland, near the beautiful shores of the Baltic Sea. From the beginning, weve aimed to develop and improve our clients businesses by building great web & mobile applications, while creating the perfect place for work and professional growth. Each project is a welcomed challenge. Our satisfaction comes from developing solutions that make our clients proud. Python and Django are our core technologies, but we keep expanding our technology stack to meet unique business needs. Our experience helps us stay curious, passionate and open. And we would really like to meet you!
Python Developer (Django + Django Rest Framework)
Ref. number: 39930#20090046
- Youll work for our clients worldwide and provide support in great software development, including IoT, machine learning and blockchain related projects.
- You will work in a relaxed atmosphere using the latest technology, software and Agile methodology of project management.
- Minimum 4+ years of commercial experience in building web application engines
- Experience in banking/financial API integrations
- Deep understanding of Python 3 as well as Django 2x and Django Rest Framework
- Proven history of using the following technologies:
- API / REST
- Treating testing as inherent part of the work
- Autonomy and responsibility combined with strong communication skills
- Problem solving approach - were oriented to deliver solutions instead of - digging deeper into academic discussions
- Strong analytical skills as well as ability to actively search for knowledge and share it with a team
- Ability to provide clean, maintainable code
- Perfect English
- Employment base on a B2B contract
- 100% remote work, recruitment & oboarding
- 100% paid holidays (24 working days)
- Private medical insurance (basic dental services included) and Multisport
- Innovative and complex platform that will go live in 2020
- Experienced team from 4 to 10+ years in commercial projects
- Unique memes channel
- A lot of common sense, common goal approach and general friendliness
Zobacz podobne oferty
Python AWS Developer
INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o.
Join our backend team and build the services at a platform used for exploration of genomics signals within large dataset in real time. You will be responsible for backend solution implementation. including the API towards...POZNAJ OFERTĘ
Python Developer (Flask)
Lokalizacja: łódzkie/ Łódź
Praca dla Klientów na całym świecie w międzynarodowym środowisku Zapewnianie wsparcia w zakresie tworzenia doskonałego oprogramowania, w tym IoT, uczenia maszynowego i projektów związanych z blockchain Praca w...POZNAJ OFERTĘ
Python Developer (DevOps mindset)
KUBO Sp. z o. o. Spółka komandytowa
Nasz Klient z branży medyczno- diagnostycznej potrzebuje wsparcia Python Developera, który swoimi umiejętnościami i doświadczeniem wesprze jeden z kluczowych projektów. Kogo dokładnie szukamy? Python Developera z...POZNAJ OFERTĘ
Senior Python Engineer
We’re looking for an awesome Software Python Engineer to join our growing engineering team which spans Australia, US, UK. Youll need to be able to work well in a highly autonomous and diverse environment while being...POZNAJ OFERTĘ