Praca: Project Data Analyst - Engineering Project Office
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Location: Czestochowa, Poland
If you are passionate about the reporting and data visualization, enjoy the data analysis, and want to take part in the projects supporting the global management – this job is for you!
- Cooperation with engineering, project management, finance and HR departments;
- Support of data analysis, visualization and reporting on divisional and corporate level;
- Development of reports, dashboards and metrics;
- Automation of data collection, data consolidation and data transformation processes;
- Continuous improvement of existing processes and tools;
- Communication with ZF teams across the globe (e.g. USA, China, Germany, UK).
- University degree in computer science, finance, economy, mathematics or similar;
- Fluent English (written and spoken);
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Very good knowledge of Excel (including pivot tables, pivot charts, Power Query);
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Experience with BI tools (e.g. Power BI, QlikView, Tableau) would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of VBA or any other programming language would be an advantage.
- Work within the global team supporting strategic decisions;
- Specialized training and employee development support;
- A friendly work environment which fosters creativity;
- Social package: private medical care, insurance, sports card;
- Relocation package;
- Flexible working hours and possibility of working from home;
- Employment agreement with copyrights tax benefit.
Be part of our ZF team as Project Data Analyst - Engineering Project Office and apply now!