Praca: Product Line / Business Analyst
For our international client with EMEA HQ based in the Netherlands we are currently seeking a Product Line Analyst.
Reporting the Manager Pricing and Product line management, the Product Line Analyst provides the broader organization with the insights in the performance of the product lines. Insights in the broadest sense of the word and into a great level of detail. This includes historical sales performance and projections and simulations on future performance. The information provided sets the basis for decisions on SKU and inventory management, formulation updates and costs saving initiatives. The product line analysts work closely together with the procurement department, the product marketing teams, technical, finance and the pricing group.
This role can be 100% home based.
- Product costing analysis (understanding material costs, freight, handling)
- Simulation and cost projections (such as Profit Improvement Opportunities)
- SAP costings and material settings. Make sure that system data is correct.
- Cost inputs to tender requests on ad hoc basis
- Participation within the New Solution Development process.
- Initiating product line optimization initiatives (SKU management)
- Initiating post-launch audits on new products
- Initiating inventory evaluations within the organization
- Regular Management reporting on cost, inventory and optimizations.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business, Master degree is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience – product management, costing and or pricing is a plus
- Must be fluent in English other European languages are a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active, self-starter, independent and willing to take ownership.
- Hands-on mentality, Results driven
- ·Good analytical skills, eye for details.
- Comfortable to work in a fastmoving environment.
- Flexible and stress resistant.
- Master in Excel
- SAP* and Business Warehouse or SNAP is a plus.
- International team located across Europe
- Possibility to work from home / remotely
- Competitive basis salary and an Incentive Plan
- 26 vacation days
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Additional health insurance and a pension plan