Praca: Procurement Officer in Procurement Services
Would you like to join dynamically developing team in Group Procurement and start your career in finance? We are now looking for a Procurement Officer in Procurement Services, Łódź and Tricity to join an exciting team in Group Procurement which has the ambition to be recognised as the best procurement function in the European Financial Industry.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the AP Payments and Reconciliation team team. We add value by performing daily payments and handling queries connected with Nordea suppliers. Moreover we reconcile both Nordic and polish accounts and are responsible for creating Vendor Master Data in SAP. . As Procurement Officer in Procurement Services, Łódź and Tricity you’ll play a valuable role in on increasing automation ratio in invoice handling process and looking for potentials for robots/AI in our daily work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing support to our suppliers via our main team mailbox
- Vendor Master Data creation
- Takeover of the automation area within the team
- Driving continuous improvements in your processes and in the unit
- Actively participating in running projects
- Collaborating within other teams across Nordea to deliver the best quality of data and service to our Customers
You’ll join a team with versatile area of responsibility, possibility to work remotely and with flexible working hours. The role is based in Łódź; Gdańsk; Gdynia.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have an analytical and strong problem-solving mind-set
- Are open-minded
- Enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table
- Are capable to efficiently prioritize tasks and work under time pressure
- Are fast in adapting to changes
- Pay attention to details, getting things right. You have ability to work alone, but also to cooperate with team members. Moreover, you are committed and self-disciplined
Your experience and background:
- Knowledge of accounting principles in Accounts Payable highly appreciated
- Very good command of English - both written and spoken
- Project Management experience, good command in Excel and SAP knowledge would be an asset
- Polish accountancy knowledge – would be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 29/12/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.