Praca: Performance Marketing Specialist
Were GetResponse, a Polish SaaS company with more than 300 people on board and 350,000+ customers all over the world.
Weve been here since 1998. We’re global, remote and multicultural, yet we share the same values.
Our flagship product, the GetResponse platform, provides our customers with advanced online marketing solutions like marketing automation, responsive email design, landing page creator, webinars and useful analytical tools.
If you’re ready for an adventure where you can use your smarts, share your enthusiasm and conquer global markets — join our team!
Are you passionate about Google Ads, social media advertising, analyzing and growth marketing? Do you want to take the next step in your career at an established company with a startup mindset?
With over 20 years on the market, as the industry leader and a remote-first company, GetResponse hires the best talents from around the world. Looking for a place where youll be learning and growing every day? Then GetResponse might be it!
We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist, who will work on campaigns across all global markets.
Performance Marketing Experience
- manage paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks, including but not limited to Google Ads, DV360, incl. YouTube advertising, Bing, FB and LI Ads
- drive paid campaigns from planning, execution to optimization to meet key performance metrics
- optimize campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment
- ensure successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPIs
- create short copies, incl. ads and landing page copy in English
Data Analytics & Experimentation
- constantly experiment, analyze and optimize advertising activities to improve return on investment
- use data to identify channel optimization and growth opportunities, surfacing dependencies and blockers to cross-functional stakeholders
- run various tests to optimize ads, landing pages, and targeting options, campaign setting etc. to continuously improve the performance of the paid channels
Growth Marketing Mindset
- find new and innovative ways to reach our target audiences at the right place and time
- continuously test new channels and research trends and benchmarks
- seek opportunities for paid growth and optimization beyond paid platforms, e.g. by collaborating with SEO & social media teams or landing page optimization
What do we expect?
- 3+ years of experience with paid platforms, mainly Google Search and Display, Facebook and LinkedIn Ads
- SaaS experience
- close to native English skills (C1/C2 level)
- experience with budget management for multiple markets & channels
- being a curious, detail-oriented, broad thinker able to focus on many little details that influence the broader outcome
- knowledge of best practices and trends in digital channels.
- eye for design and short copy creation skills
- growth marketing mindset - experience with website optimization and landing page creation, dynamic content and multi-level attribution models
- hands-on approach
- understanding of statistics and ability to support hypotheses with data
- good understanding of SEO and Social Media platforms
- A/B Testing and excellent Data Analytics & reporting experience (GA 360, Datastudio)
- extensive Excel / Sheets skills and an ability to make recommendations based on statistics
Nice to have:
- working experience with DV360
- remote work
- home office subsidy
- #getremote fund
- private health insurance
- mental health helpline
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sports card fund
- language classes