Praca: People Service Assistant / Professional in Employment Services
Would you like to develop in HR area and support Nordea’s hiring process? This is an opportunity for you to be responsible for a variety of tasks within recruitment process, but also to deal with Nordea’s employees personal data administration/management. You will liaise with recruiters, hiring managers and other colleagues, seated in the Nordics countries, as well as in Poland.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
About this opportunity
You’ll join Employment Services team. You’ll play a valuable role in assuring that all candidate and employee connected queries are taken care of.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing recruitment administration (scheduling interviews, ordering competency tests, conducting background checks, assigning recruitment projects, proofreading and publishing job ads, etc.) in a structured manner to ensure an efficient and smooth process for standard and executive recruitments
- Processing hard HR data (preparing employment documents, registering data in HR system, preparing data reports, etc.)
- Gaining knowledge & experience about SAP HR, SuccessFactors, Excel and SharePoint
- Liaising with Group People colleagues, vendors and other stakeholders based in the Nordic countries and locally in Poland
- As a part of development, becoming a recruiter for Nordic volume, end to end recruitment processes is possible.
- Taking part in HR international projects
The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Fluency in written and spoken English (at least B2; language proficiency will be an asset)
- Attention to details
- Great verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to guarantee professional experience for managers and candidates
- Ability to drive innovation and actively seek for improvements (such background would be an asset)
- Analytical mind and ability to manage multiple tasks
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 01/01/2022.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: privacy-policy.2021.pdf (nordea.com)
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.