Praca: Management Partner
Are you a strategic thinker and a doer with a banking background whom can work closely with executive management? We are now looking for a Management Partner to provide timely and efficient support to the Head of Operations Office and the wider Operations organisation in the daily running of Operations but also to support its change agenda.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Operations is processing and delivering Nordea’s products and services to our household, corporate, and institutional customers. We drive and contribute in regulatory projects and focus on automation and digitalisation as part of our continuous work towards reducing cost, improving the quality, and increasing the speed of our services.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with the Head of Operations Office, supporting the Operations Executive Leadership team in a management support and analyst role.
- Collecting information from key stakeholders across Nordea, analysing information to provide insights, perspectives and formulating recommendations that lead to decisions.
- Assisting in preparing and presenting material for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Using your experience in banking and project/change management, to prepare and facilitate meetings/workshops, and provide advice and insights that support effective decision making.
- Running and support implementation of various initiatives within Operations.
The position is a great opportunity to join an exciting area of the bank, to truly understand the machinery, and play a key role in the ongoing business change agenda in Operations and beyond. The role is based in Tallinn or Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are a strategic thinker with excellent analytical skills and are able to interpret a wide range of information to form recommendations.
- Are self-driven and a strong communicator who can also produce superior presentations and communication material for executive audiences.
- Possess deep interest in financial services and a good understanding of banking terminology and concepts.
- Are a true team player with great stakeholder management and interpersonal skills and solid organisational savviness enabling you to interact and navigate effectively at all levels and across different business areas to bridge diverse perspectives and formulate an opinion.
Your experience and background:
- 3-5 years of experience from strategic advisory, management consulting or similar, with a strong banking knowledge and project management competencies
- A structured approach, be well organised and great at planning and prioritising
- Solid experience and interest in financial services and digitalisation
- A good understanding of change/transformation programmes and project delivery
- Solid business acumen in the banking context
- The ability to find answers by confidently reaching out to stakeholders including senior executives
- Strong communication skills & analytical ability and a proactive approach
- Fluent proficiency in English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 14 November 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.