Praca: Junior Process Officer with Danish / Swedish / Finnish or Norwegian
You’ll be working in an international back-office in Poland and play an essential role by securing and managing different processes towards the Nordic market. If you are looking for an opportunity to increase your knowledge within the banking and explore Poland in the same time, this is an offer for you!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Use your language skills to cope with Danish/Swedish/Finnish or Norwegian documents and systems.
- Support back office banking processes.
- Building and maintaining professional relationship with external and internal stakeholders and customers.
- Handling tasks at the required level of quality and within time frame following guidelines/working instructions.
- Identifying and proposing improvements within own area of responsibility to improve process efficiency.
- Getting experience in the international bank.
- Danish/Swedish/Finnish or Norwegian native or at least B2 level.
- English on a (at least) B2 level.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Willing to learn new tasks in a changing international environment.
- Interest in working within financial industry.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Focus on details and have ability to prioritize tasks.
- Salary: your monthly payment contains base salary + $ Nordic language allowance + relocation package (if applicable).
- Full support when you relocate to Lodz, Tricity or Warsaw (we cover all traveling costs if it’s applicable, Recruiter will provide more info).
- Relocation package (we offer additional $ to be spent on renting apartment - if applicable, Recruiter will provide more info).
- Nordic language allowance (depending on the Nordic language level you’ll receive additional money each month).
- Each year you’ll receive financial support i.e. holiday subsidy, Christmas or Easter bonus.
- Each month you will get additional money to be spend on MyBenefit platform for benefits you wish to have.
- Stable employment conditions on the basis full-time job contract, as well as comfortable job conditions in modern office space in the city centre.
- Flexible approach to work (up to 2 days of home office).
- Upgrade your language skills – in Nordea Poland work almost 50 Nordic speaking colleagues.
- We know that early birds and night owls are part of the team, so we offer flexible working hours (depending on team).
- The pandemic thwarted the organization of Nordeas flagship events, but we are not giving up. Weve already baked donuts online, had Janina Dailys TEDx speech and hosted a private Audiofeels concert. Feel free to join our next initiative!
- Do you like running? Are you interested in wellbeing? How about volunteering? Are you eco? This is just a peak of our inside communities but were sure youll find the one! Whats more, you can be active in these communities during working time.
- Onboarding Programme and introductory training supported by dedicated buddy during your first working days.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.