Praca: Junior Process Officer / Process Officer with Danish language in KYC
We are now looking for a Junior Process Officer/Process Officer with Danish language skills to support KYC Services department in efforts to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing and tax evasion. This is an opportunity for you to gain knowledge in financial crime area in the modern compliance unit.
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
About this opportunity
You’ll join KYC Services in Group Business Support, where we create group-wide solutions to fight financial crime. Our aim is to ensure a robust, high-quality financial crime risk management across Nordea where we support business in identifying, assessing, mitigating and monitoring financial crime risks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing and assessing risk factors of Nordea’s customers
- Contacting customers, branches and responsible managers regarding customers` data
- Working on the basis of international legislations and tax laws
- Meeting assigned service deliveries according to customers’ needs
- Contributing to improvement of quality and efficiency of assigned tasks
The role is based in Łódź/Tricity (currently possibility of remote work due to pandemic situation). Welcome to a team with English speaking environment, focused on personal development and team work.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Danish native or at least C1 level
- English on a communicative level
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Analytical mindset
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
In this position we additionally offer:
- Relocation bonus: In this position you will receive a monthly relocation bonus (as additional money each month or we’ll rent an apartment for you and cover the costs) when relocating from another city – Recruiter will confirm all the details.
- Nordic language bonus: As long as your position at Nordea requires you to use Danish/Norwegian/Finnish or Swedish language skills on daily basis, you’ll be rewarded with an additional financial bonus each month - Recruiter will confirm all the details.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 29/12/2021 .
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.