Praca: Java Developer
BE | Shaping the Future Poland Sp. z o.o. has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services.
For our partner, an Investment Banking organization in Warsaw, that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas, we are hiring a Java Developer. The teams are located in Warsaw and Munich, with client distributed in Munich, Milan and London.
The role can be performed fully remotely, however the first few days potentially it would be necessary to come to the Warsaw office for equipment and accesses activation.
- Implementing of software solutions based on Java (SE/EE)
- Supporting challenging projects with a complex architecture and a varied technology stack (Spring, Rest, Microservices)
- Solving complex and highly interesting technical problems for our customers
- Strong development experience in Java
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience working with Oracle DB
- Knowledge and experience with Spring, Maven, Rest, Hibernate
- Available to join in October
- Valid EU / PL work permit
- Fully remote role
- Rate: (90-130 PLN p/h net + VAT on B2B)
- Friendly & open-minded team
- Different interesting projects
- International environment