Praca: IT HR Manager
Ogłoszenie numer: 5819457, from 2021-11-09
We are a technology startup with great potential. We deal with securing transport. Our computer vision systems help protect cyclists, pedestrians, drivers, trailers, fuel and transported goods. We strive to introduce our solutions to the majority of TIR trailers in Europe. We constantly develop and improve our technology! We form a team of enthusiasts with heads full of new ideas. We are open to challenges and we are waiting for new faces in our team!
We are currently looking for a person who will join us in the position of
IT HR Manager
Location: łódzkie / Czyżemin
Our company needs a real HR manager. A person who will help us lead a dynamically developing organization and maintain an appropriate development course. We negotiate with VC and PE funds, conduct business expansion and expand the team. We are in the process of implementing new strategies, and we have more and more activities, tasks and events ahead of us, because as befits a real start-up - we have countless ideas.
We are looking for a candidate for our team who will:
- Provide comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, ensuring effective attraction of human resources according to company’s objectives. We are looking to employ appx 20 people in 2022.
- Develop, coordinate, monitor and guide recruitment projects across the organization.
- Select and manage recruitment and selection service suppliers; ensure they deliver a consistent quality and cost-efficient service to the business.
- Focus on employee engagement and retention; Monitor and analyze the process of exit interviews.
- become the right hand of our Management Board,
- will conduct and supervise HR processes in the company (e.g. concluding contracts with new partners / associates; employees onboarding, recruitment process, documents flow)
- will introduce HR rules board and adapt the company together with our office to new requirements and challenges
- Goal focused as priority
- Taking full responsibility for the results in HR scope of delivery
- Minimum 3 years of experience (5 years preferred) in such or similar human resources position (private sector)
- Exceptional approach to work - not like working 8am-4pm but taking care of the company continuously. We confess an ‘answering-phone-calls’ attitude at work, not leaving our customers / colleagues without support.
- Being goal-oriented over being a superstar. Putting purpose and effect above "being liked". For the best-in-class person (who we actually are looking for), both will probably accompany each other.
- Knowledge of procedures and obligations related to running a business (commercial companies) related to reporting, accounting etc.
- Knowledge of the subject of subsidies / grants and experience in working with their settlement and reporting on the progress of work implementation
- Experience in the preparation / negotiation of contracts in the field of general hr activities
- Experience in the implementation of B2B contracts
- Reporting skills
- Higher education will be an advantage
- Knowledge of English allowing for easy communication
- Passion for management, organization and planning
- Willingness for continuous development, including learning new tools to manage your time and work organization
- Ability to work under time pressure, commitment to tasks, also within over hours if necessary
- Ability to find solutions and build team within in line with the budget
- Openness to new ideas; positive attitude
- Active leadership
- Driving license category B
- Readiness to work in the Czyżemin office each and every Tue / Wed / Fri called “office-days”
A plus would be:
- Experience in project management in various fields related to the company (eg recruitment, organization of marketing / PR events, negotiating with non-strategic subcontractors)
- Knowledge of Google, Jira and HR sourcing tools
- Willingness to work outside the hustle and bustle of the city
- Own business or readiness to start one (not a requirement)
We offer candidates / candidates:
- An office outside the hustle and bustle of the city, in a beautiful area, where you can ride a bike or go for a walk
- Opportunity to get to know the background of an enterprise technological start-up
- Opportunity for professional development and gaining interesting experiences
- Work in a friendly atmosphere, with a very committed team
- Very attractive salary including Employee Share Option Program (estimated 18months value - 92kPLN, 48months - 511kPLN
- Employment in the form of Work/ B2B contract
- Necessary work tools