Praca: Internal Audit Manager (IT Auditor)
We are looking for candidates with experience working in internal or external audit with focus on auditing business applications (incl. digital solutions), third-party services (incl. FinTech) and information systems, IT processes. Given the pace of and demands for technological change in financial services, this is an exciting time for you to join our diverse and skilled team, helping Nordea to transform into the bank of the future.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Group Internal Audit is an independent function, supporting the Nordea Group Board and Group Executive Management in protecting the assets, reputation and sustainability of the largest bank in the Nordics. Your main role in the IT Audit team will be to lead and perform audits of Nordea’s technology governance, risk management and control processes and contribute to the delivery of GIA’s project portfolio.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and execute audit projects and follow up on previous audit findings in accordance with GIAs methodology, as a project lead or a project team member
- Build and maintain a network of relevant stakeholders within Nordea
- Support in ad-hoc tasks, e.g. the update of the risk assessment and annual audit plan, and share knowledge within your area of responsibility in GIA
- Clarify expectations, follow up and provide coaching and feedback to other team members
- Work with GIA colleagues across teams and countries in a truly global network
The role is based in Gdynia; Helsinki; Warsaw; Łódź. You will be reporting to the Head of IT Audit. The role will not entail responsibility for managing staff.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To make an impact as an Internal Audit Manager, you are a flexible team player who is able to work both independently and in cooperation with others, with the drive to achieve high quality deliveries. You have an analytical and structured way of working and you apply sound judgement in your work.
Your profile and background:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in internal or external audit providing assurance through the audit of business applications (incl. digital solutions), third-party services (incl. FinTech) and information systems,
- You possess a strong understanding of IT processes, procedures, controls, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- You maintain excellent collaborative skills, with strong written and verbal communication, able to communicate effectively with senior professionals.
- Data analytic skills (e.g. Python, SQL) would be a significant advantage.
- Relevant University degree.
- CISA certification or similar, or willingness to attain this.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 20/09/2021. For more information about the position, please contact Remiqiusz Bruski, email@example.com, Heikkinen firstname.lastname@example.org, Marcin Strug email@example.com or Esko Nuuttila firstname.lastname@example.org
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.