Send your application form not later than April 18th 3 months of paid internship (July – September) Financial bonus for the interns from outside Wrocław* Daily activities You will be daily responsible for...
Praca: Full Stack Engineer
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Our products help you provide the security and privacy that IoT, big data and cloud services demand while meeting high performance requirements. With our security products, you can take advantage of intelligence that combines efficient correlation, machine learning engines and analytics.
Be a part of a team to build a security ecosystem that helps to secure networks with best-in-class security solutions tailored for communication infrastructure requirements. We continuously optimize our solutions and services to provide specific answers to security threats.
As a full stack engineer you will:
- write maintainable code, refactors as you go, and minimizes technical debt
- work on both frontend and backend areas - working with Java, AngularJS&TypeScript, HTML&CSS
- DevOps area, integration and deployment tasks using various infrastructure technologies, like Dockers, microservices, ELK stack, Ansible
- provide engineering designs and driving high code quality
- participate in feature analysis, challenge for new solutions and approaches
- contribute to all levels of the architecture
- be a part of feature team
- Java, Spring
- LogStash, ELK stack
- Jenkins, Sonar, Gradle, Git, Jira
- Python, Bash
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- solid experience with Java/AngularJS and other technologies
- hands-on experience with Dockers & microservices
- comfortable with Linux command line and shell scripting
- security domain knowledge would be a nice add-on
- analytical thinking skills
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
Dont see a technology you love? Tell us why we should know about it!
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more…
Zobacz podobne oferty
Daily activities Our products help you provide the security and privacy that IoT, big data and cloud services demand while meeting high performance requirements. With our security products, you can take advantage of...
You will be a good match if you: Have at least 5 years of software development experience on multi-tier Java -applications using Unix and Oracle Work in J2EE, EE v5 to 7 including Enterprise Java Beans and Java SE v6 to...
Main responsibilities: In this role you will be participating in Software design & implementation as well as integration processes.Requirements: At least 2 year experience with Java programming Relevant SQL...