Praca: Frontend (UX/UI) Designer
Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
We are looking for a talented designer familiar with web technologies for our location in Częstochowa, Gliwice or Łódź.
- Doing research, prototyping and documenting web user interfaces for business applications;
- Creating re-usable web app components;
- Maintaining visual consistency of products;
- Cooperating with business and IT teams in order to identify and analyze the needs of end users.
- At least 2 years of experience on a similar position (UX/UI Designer, Web Developer, etc.);
- Developed sense of aestheticism and familiarity with graphics software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Sketch, GIMP, etc.);
- Practical experience with design tools (e.g. Axure, Invision, Sketch, Figma, Principle);
- Good English (to successfully communicate in an international work environment);
- Portfolio showing your UX/UI skills or the UX analysis of our jobboard: https://jobs.zf.com/ (attached to your application as an additional file)
Nice to have:
- Experience in modern web libraries/frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue, UI5);
- Experience in SAP ERP;
- Working in Agile approach.
- Exposure to modern IT technologies;
- Attractive career opportunities in an international environment;
- Private medical care, MyBenefit platform, discounts package on goods and services;
- Flexible working hours and very good working environment;
- Opportunity to work 100% remotely during the pandemic period (hybrid model of work afterwards – 60% remotely, 40% on-site);
- Relocation package (only to IT Center Poland headquarters based in Czestochowa);
- Employment agreement with copyrights tax benefit;
- Working in Agile development team.