~Warszawa/Szczecin/Łódź~ Firma wdrażająca systemy informatyczne poszukuje doświadczonego kandydata na stanowisko Konsultant Dynamics AX – Logistyka/ Retail: Obowiązki: przeprowadzanie analiz...
Praca: ETL/MDM Consultant
Our Client - a global technology company, specialising in top tier IT solutions are looking new talent to join their team focusing on digital customer communication technology located in our Technology Innovation Centre in Bielsko-Biala, Poland.
You’ll be working as a member of the Professional Services team and provide expert knowledge with data governance, master data management and the use, installation, and integration of our client’s Software products.
- ·Provide the application of expert knowledge with regard to the use, installation, and integration of Software products
- Interact with clients on projects to deliver innovative solutions to diverse customer problems
- ·Assume responsibility for acquiring knowledge of the technologies and products necessary to the completion of assigned tasks
- Provide effort estimation, solution definition and design support for Professional Services opportunities
- University Degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS or a related discipline and/or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMs)
- Previous experience with one of the following: Master Data Management, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Architecture, or Extract Transform Load (ETL)
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate with clients and non-technical personnel
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills for documentation, specifications, and client meetings
- Must be able to travel
- Nice to have programming knowledge (e.g. JAVA, .NET, Web development)
- Nice to have experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Personal development plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Permanent employment
- Excellent work atmosphere
- Opportunity to join a global leader within the IT domain
- Access to extensive training scheme and e-learning platforms
- Language training course with native speakers in the office
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life insurance
- Integration events: Kid’s Day, Summer Barbecue, Christmas Dinner
- Health promotion: Private medical care, Multisport card, fresh fruits, table tennis room, play room, shower, bike parking
- Free parking, Free beverages
Zobacz podobne oferty
lokalizacja: Szczecin Nigel frank International poszukuje kandydata na stanowisko Konsultanta Systemów ERP dla jednego z naszych klientów w Szczecinie. W związku z wewnętrznym wdrożeniem systemu ERP, oraz...
Consultant Procure to Pay (P2P) Dynamics AX European travel + home office For one of my Top Clients I am looking for a Procure to Pay (P2P) Consultant who will be involved in AX 2012 R3 roll outs across...
Dynamics AX Consultant Trade & Logistics / Sales Location: European sites/ home office Our Client is the global leader with offices across EMEA.The roll-out of the ERP system is in progress and a number of...