Praca: Deployment Manager
Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, software products and outsourcing services like: staff augmentation, team leasing and permanent employment.Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We are present in Europe, Asia and the USA.
Miejsce pracy: woj. łódzkie
Nr ref.: PNC/DPM/REM/12/P
Nr ref.: PNC/DPM/REM/12/P
For the cloud-based data warehouse project for the pharmaceutical IT centre we are looking for an experienced Agile-oriented Deployment Manager.
- Responsibility for the delivery of a prepared release package to a qualified environment and for making sure that environment needs for all streams are secured;
- Leading and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment plan and deployment / internal communication;
- Collaboration with the Release Manager for producing a Deployment Plan for each deployment;
- Conducting kick-off meetings before deployments (initial with developers and final with platform administrators) to make sure that deployment plan is valid and resources are secured;
- Gathering risks associated with production deployment activities in cooperation with Tech Leads & Operations;
- Identifying root cause for deployment-related downtime and participating in after-action reviews for production deployment activities;
- Identifying opportunities for the automation of existing deployment processes, creating and executing the deployment checklist (agreeing people required for installation, raising tickets etc).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in coordinating project teams and managing IT projects of local/global scope, in multicultural, international environments (medium to large projects);
- Experience in work with virtual/dispersed project/service team;
- Good knowledge of project management methods (PMP or Prince2 practitioner certification);
- Knowledge of good practices on IT service delivery market, such as ITIL;
- Knowledge of agile methodologies (Agile: Scrum, Kanban);
- Practical knowledge of ITIL and Release Management process;
- Experience with delivery governance, particularly around implementation to production.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Objectivity Sp. z o.o.
How you will work: Your people work only with you. We do not remove people from your team without consulting with you and obtaining your agreement. As a PM you are fully responsible for project budgets: you provide...POZNAJ OFERTĘ
Technical Manager [rekrutacja online]
Location: Wrocław Come create the technology that helps the world act together Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive...POZNAJ OFERTĘ
IT Project Manager (International Projects)
Exorigo-Upos S. A.
Nasz zespół E-commerce reprezentuje wieloletnie, poparte sukcesami doświadczenie w tworzeniu rozwiązań omnichannel. Posiadamy status partnera Magento, Adobe, Akeneo. Jesteśmy członkiem Izby Gospodarki...POZNAJ OFERTĘ
Software Development Manager
Workplace: Kraków (Remote Work available) As a Software Development Manager, you will have a track record of successful product implementations with demonstrated impact on their success. Main responsibilities: client...POZNAJ OFERTĘ