Praca: Data Analyst
Ogłoszenie numer: 5485079, from 2021-09-20
Phlexglobal is the leading technology and services organisation for clinical and regulatory matters with a focus on helping clients to master their digital agenda via proven AI solutions. Phlexglobal combines software and leading expert services to offer a unique solutions portfolio with easy to achieve automation via data generation that lifts organisations to a new level of effectiveness.
You will be responsible for gathering the data available within our internal systems and then translating this into meaningful reports that the business can use for continuous internal process improvement. In addition you will also utilise the data available to you to produce meaningful reports and presentations for our clients, ensuring these are presented to the highest standard at all times.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and focal point to disseminate metrics, KPIs and data analysis across the company.
- Provide the service business with the metrics and data analysis to support continuous process improvement of professional service delivery.
- Develop, support and work to constantly enhance all data reports and presentations we provide to clients as part of all our service offerings.
- Provide continuous, on-going data mining, analysis and reporting across all Phlexglobal held data to ensure the company can exploit this unique data resource to its full potential.
- Support sales opportunities by producing example reports, metrics and analysis to evidence our capabilities as required. Assist in the development of demonstration data and demonstration software setup as requested.
- Very good English language skill (minimum B2)
- Excellent communication skills and experience in building and maintaining relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- A background in Data and Business Analysis, with significant demonstrable practical experience of applying these skills to deliver process improvement.
- Experience using Business Reporting tools and excel.
- Previous experience of successfully supporting change within an operational environment.
- Regular performance reviews
- Possibility of remote work
- Flexible working arrangements
- International environment
- Great Benefits (MyBenefit, private healthcare, life assurance)