Praca: Content Labelling Specialist with Greek (B1/B2)
Function - Operations
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Content Labelling with Italian
- Analyze online videos, social media, web page and advertising content for compliance; Examine the content which could be in text, image, audio, video or other format daily
- Review content within set turnaround times and standards of quality
- Assist our community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time
- Become and remain knowledgeable about client’s products and community standards
- Make well balanced decisions and be personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community
- Display a strong bias to do what’s right for our community in supporting the client’s mission
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on clients site such as reports of potentially abusive content
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
- Good level of Greek min. B1.
- Very good level of English, min B2.
- Previous experience in data labelling would be an asset
- Education: High School Diploma/GED; Some degree of further education/college desirable
- This job will request working from Monday to Friday with the possibility to work in the weekends.
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunch pass card, additional vacation days, biking policy)