Praca: Business Analyst
A world of learning and insights into operational efficiency is waiting for you!
Would you like to work with high-quality senior management deliveries and enable Trading & Custody Operations to speak with data? We are now looking for a business analyst (preferably 2), to significantly strengthen our data community and KPI structures within Trading & Custody Operations.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Planning team. We add value by ensuring high-quality senior management deliveries. In practice that covers a wide range of topics, such as communication, financials, and many things related to data. As a business analyst, you’ll play a valuable role in strengthening Trading & Custody Operations data community and KPI structures. That means facilitating a lot of dialogue, but also deep diving into details when needed. You will also, together with rest of the team, be responsible for various reporting deliveries, which typically involve analyzing, structuring, and visualizing data.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implementing new business intelligence solutions in Power BI
- Facilitate dialogue and problem solving between data drivers in all countries
- Facilitate and support the strengthening of our KPI structures in all countries
- Being an active sparring partner for the business in order to deliver best solutions
- Investigating and supporting more complex issues, proposing and driving improvements
- Creating ad-hoc reports/extracts
You’ll join a central team, enabling transparency and direction across all of Trading & Custody Operations. The role is based in Łódź.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Enjoy analyzing, structuring, and visualizing data
- Have clear and concise communication skills
- Have a strong problem-solving mindset
- Enjoy learning new things and to cooperate with many kinds of stakeholders
- Enjoy facilitating meetings and to drive things forward
Your experience and background:
- Finance/engineering/statistics/data related university degree will be an asset but not essential
- Professional experience in financial institutions – experience in a bank back office will be an asset but not essential
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Experience with Excel, SQL and business intelligence tools, e.g. Power BI would be an advantage
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 20 September 2020. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Peder Dam +45 55473240
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.