Praca: Business Analyst in Asset Services Change team
Would you like to work with changes in a fast paced environment? We are now looking for a Business Analyst to analyse processes, write requirements and implement solutions in order to provide more aligned and efficient processes leading to better customer experiences.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with the possibility to make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the Asset Services Change/Trading and Custody Operations team. We add value by implementing new and better systems to align and standardise our processes and ways of working. The team also ensures our processes are compliant with national and intra-national regulation. As Business Analyst you will play a valuable role in the IM Proxy team in Asset Services Change.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work in a virtual scrum team consisting of developers and testers
- Collaboratively ensure timely and qualitative delivery
- Collaborate with other scrum teams, operations and IT to ensure that the right value is created
- Investigate and understand failures to improve the performance of IMS
- Participate in discussions with our vendor to influence and ensure value deliveries
You will join a Scrum Team consisting of Business Analysts but with close cooperation with IT. The role is based in Lodz.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best- and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are able to proactively find problems and collaborate with stakeholders to solve the problems before it impacts our clients.
- Are able to ask a lot of questions, ensuring that we understand the environment we operate in
- Are Self-motivated and self-driven
- Are able to ‘Zoom out – Zoom in’
- Are customer centric with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Break down features and ideas into stories and work.
Your experience and background:
- At least 2 years of experience with business analysis
- University degree or professional experience will be an asset
- Experience with Corporate Actions/Proxy Services
- Experience with IM Security and/or TCO System landscape
- Fluency in English
If it sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 08.11.2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.