Praca: Assistant / Service Operations Officer
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Asset Services team. We add value by being upfront with the changes in the financial markets and swiftly informing the clients about events which have an impact on their assets. As the Assistant/ Service Operations Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in servicing our corporate clients, as well as building up confidence in Nordea service levels.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analysing the market data, drawing conclusions and ensuring that relevant actions are taken in our internal systems impacting the client’s holdings
- Handling customer enquiring
- Cooperating with many internal stakeholders with a purpose of ensuring good customer experience
You’ll join an international cross border team co-located in Sweden & in Poland. The role is based in Lodz.
Who you are
- Need to have a strong drive to take a responsibility for own learnings and a continuous learning approach
- Need to be a team player with a mindset of delivering for common good
- Need to have a willingness and interest in the capital markets
Your experience and background:
- At least 2 years’ experience in the banking sector
- Fluent in English (spoken, written)
- Proven track of analytical capabilities
- Educational background in banking, finance, accountancy, mathematics or related studies
If this sounds like you, get in touch!